Monday, February 1, 2010

Radiator Mommy

Lately Mommy has been cold, very cold. She is always wrapped up in a blanket. What makes it all the more interesting is the fact that when Daddy gives her a hug she is extremely hot to the touch! She's a radiator! She keeps her warmness close to her body but then every now and then it just gets unbearable and it radiates out more. Isn't pregnancy awesome?!

Anyways, last night I was sitting just minding my own business when I looked down at my, now non-webbed toes, and thought wouldn't that be cool to touch them? And my arm twitched! It really twitched! I couldn't move it completely but it moved. Cool! My nerves are starting to come in! You are looking at the proud Fetus of a nervous system! I think it will be well ahead of the class in intelligence. I know. I know. That's what all the fetuses say. ;)

- Bater

1 comment: