Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cars, Trucks, and Snow Storms

So have you ever noticed, that when you are traveling, there is always something that will make you semi-nervous to start out? For some it's the cars on the road. The other drivers. Those who are crazy and you just don't know about. For others it's the trucks. Big rigs who have a tendency to dwarf those little cars on the road. For me, however, it's that snow storm sitting outside, waiting to pounce. It shouldn't be too bad once Mommy and I get going, but it does make me nervous. Actually, it makes Mommy nervous which in time increases the production of red bloodcells flowing into my amygdala. This in turns stimulates the neural pathways indicating that I am nervous. WOOOO! I need to watch this new brain of mine. It tends to run away from me at times. Oh well! Wish us luck!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment