Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Week Day!

Guess what? It is official! I have graduated to the 2nd Trimester! That's right, I'm getting bigger. Today is the first day of the rest of my life! Woohoo! Did you know I grew 1/2 inch in just last week? I'm the size of a lemon. There is a saying that I have heard that makes me a little uncomfortable: when someone gives you a lemon, make lemonade! I didn't know what lemonade was so I looked it up. I don't like lemonade. Please Mommy, if you are reading this, keep the lemon! I'm much more sweet being whole. I'm not your average lemon.

Anyways, I woke up this morning to an annoying sucking sound. Sure enough, it was me. My lips are bigger and my mouth makes a louder sucking sound than normal. Oh well, I will just have to live with that. Anyways, I am scheduled to grow another half inch this week, so I need to get back to sleeping. Ciao!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment