Monday, February 22, 2010

My Little Patch of Mommy

Well I got it! The baby land rush was great! I found a little place next to a river of red bloodcells. It has a field for my farmville horse and plenty of room to grow! You know, over the last few days I have been reflecting on the many changes my body has been going through. I often ponder on things like: how do I prevent moving uncontrollably to if one red bloodcell left my tummy traveling at 2 miles an hour and 1 hour later a second left traveling at 4 miles an hour, when and where would they intersect? I tell you, that last one is the one that keeps me up all night long! That's a baby secret. We are always moving at night because we have one thought that keeps us up. Anyways, the place is great and now I am ready for a lot of growing.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment