Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Watching the Walls Get Closer

Lately, as I have been reading a lot on the internet, learning more and more about what is out there, I have stumbled upon a very interesting word: claustrophobia. There are people who are morbidly afraid of the walls closing in on them. Well I am here to tell you, as part of my recovery: my name is Bater and I am claustrophobic. Each day I see Mommy's stomach walls getting closer and closer to me as I grow bigger and bigger. I don't like it very much. Right now I am trying too push as many buttons as possible to let Mommy know I don't like it, but here soon I will need to start kicking harder to let her know I don't like it. I know, I know, I'm an embryo. I should like the enclosed space, but you know what? You try rolling over and sticking your finger in your eye and then having to suck on it to comfort you from the pain. Oh well, maybe I can sleep more during the day?

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment