Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Star Wars Effect

So I have to admit: I Love Star Wars. I was surfing the web a couple of weeks ago and I saw a mention to the movie. I went and rented the first one, not the prequel but episode 4, and I loved it! It's great! Having said that, yesterday was definitely one of those Star Wars days. There's a part in the movie where Han Solo says "hold on to something" or someting like that, and then nothing happens. Well that's how the day started out. Mommy, Daddy and I were slow to get going. We tried all we could but we just couldn't. Well later in the movie Han tries again and it works. Lights start to stretch and boom, they're off. That was what happened after we left. It was all a blur! Mommy and I had our class until 700. Then we had a meeting that went until around 830 or 900. We got home, crashed and then went to bed at 10. I tell ya, if you ever have one of these kinds of days, it definitely qualifies for the Star Wars effect! Now I'm going back to sleep, even if Mommy can't. I'm exhausted!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment