Thursday, February 11, 2010

On The Road Again

Woohoo! We are heading out of town today! I am Sooooooooooo excited! Can you believe it? We're headed back to where the world found out I was coming...Colorado! Now where are my riding pants? Mommy has hers and Daddy likes riding with comfortable clothing, I have to find my riding pants. They are nice and baggy and I can stuff tons of red blood cells in them so I can snack as we go.

Road trips are fun. They give you the opportunity to see things you don't normally get to see. You get to be with the people you love and, if they start to get on your nerves, there is always an end. Mommy and Daddy play games, read books, listen to music, talk and make up interesting stories as they drive along. Now, I know that there are cool things along the way, however, I don't know what is between GJ and Provo, as it was all white and packed when we came back last, I hope there is milk involved though, with tiny little marshmallows shaped like charms. (Daddy wrote that last part. I left the computer unlocked. Note to self, change the password) Anyways, we are well and, world... here I come again!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment