Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Week Day!

Heh Heh Heh! This week is going to be FANTASTIC! My reflexes are coming in! Happy week day all. I am roughly the size of a Lime. I am so going to have fun this week. Each day I can feel more and more thoughts forming in my mind as more and more neural pathways are being created. You know for a while now, my intestines have been in the umbilical cord, but hey are finally coming back into me. Finally, as well, my kidneys are starting to work! It's awesome, I guess they produce this thing called urine. I wonder what it's for?

Anyways, since today is Valentine's Day, I wanted to take a moment and send a Valentine to my Mommy and Daddy. So here it goes:

To Mommy:
I LOVE YOU!


.--. ,--.
//""\\-=#=-//""\\
\\ .' : `. //
Y`. : .'Y
: `.|_:_| .' :
| .-'(_)`-. |
.-\( ._|_. )/-.
.' /``-.___.-''\ `.
.' .="""=. .="""=. `.
/ _/ | _V _ \_ \
! '\ |__(_)\/(/_ /` !
\ ) ( /
`---' \/ `---'
__ .' `. /(_)(_| .'.`. __
.'..`-' .' `. .' `.`-'..`.
( ( `.`: >. .< ;'.' ) )
\ \hjw\ ; .' `.' `. : / / /
`.`._/ : .' `. : \_.'.'
`.__.~' `~.__.'


To Daddy:
I Love you too! Now treat Mommy well! Don't make me come out there!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment