Friday, February 26, 2010

We Just Can't Leave Daddy Alone

Mommy, my Aunt and I arrived to the conference last night. We wanted to show up for the paint in, an activity that is optional where the people all meet up and head to a location and paint, but we didn't make it in time. So we stopped off at Zion's and did some painting. Daddy is now jealous because he so wanted to take pictures. Anyways, back to the good story. Last night, Mommy and I were just getting ready for bed when we got an email. Daddy sent an email explaining that a House exploded about a mile away. There wasn't anyone in it, and no one was hurt, but the house was literally blown from the foundation. Nothing is left. Daddy said that he could feel the percussion wave shake our house. I tell ya, we just can't go anywhere without Daddy getting into trouble. I know he didn't blow the house up, but all the good stuff happens when I'm not there. Humph!

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. He, he! I love it! I missed hearing you read it, though.

    ReplyDelete