Friday, February 19, 2010

Questions About My Developing Body

So today, I thought I would ask some questions I have been having for a little while. I have been pondering them and would just like to see what you think.

1. I've noticed that there are little hairs all over me, but what are they for?
2. My fingers are flexible and bendable, however, now my toes are bending as well. Why do my toes bend, I never use them?
3. My mouth all of sudden, this week, started to protrude outward in a strange fashion, as if I was to suck on something. What do I put in it?
4. Why do I have reflexes? I just twitch all the time and it is kinda annoying.
5. I have noticed that my eyes have moved from the sides of my face to the front. Weird?
6. What is my favorite color?
7. What will be my name?
8. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Ah the wonders of baby life.

- Bater

1 comment: