Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Week Day!

Good Morning all! I am NOW the size of a Fig! Can you believe it? Anyways, last night, I was just sitting around, and I started to feel something a little strange. I started to feel that my arm was hardening. All of a sudden I started to realize that some of my bones were starting to harden. This is WONDERFUL! I am starting to become a real ... (Remember I am guarding my secret until later.) Anyways, I also started to open my mouth, and low and behold, I have TEETH coming in, or rather the tooth buds under my gums are starting to come in. One last thing....I have hiccups! You know what, I didn't even know what they were until I looked them up on google. It took me a while and all of sudden, I found out they were hiccups. Well, they are a little weird, and I don't think Mommy felt them, I think I am still too small for that. Well, I need to get going to my next class. Talk to you later.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment