Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Olympics 2010 - Opening Ceremonies

Last night the winter olympics started with the opening ceremony in Vancouver British Colombia, Canada. It was a very cool ceremony. I got to see it streamed over the Internet. Of course all I could see was red as my eyes STILL won't open, but I had my own images in my head and I could hear just fine. Well, in honor of the lighting of he Olympic Torch, I have decided I am going to have my own Baby Olympics. Last night, right after the lighting of the Torch, I had my own opening ceremony.

Picture this... I climb up into Mommy's stomach and then a big booming voice says: week 1, week 2, ... You get the picture. The whole thing while working up to week 11, there is a video re-capping my growth, HD or course, and when we get to week 11 - I coming popping down from above, Mommy's stomach, and spin and twist then I raise my hands up in the air, my bones are almost in, and attempt to say: Welcome to the 2010 winter Baby Olympics!

Well, with there only being me in here, the parade of nations went really quick. I had to hold my own sign, flag and make my own announcement and operate the spotlight. It was a nice ceremony. I finished the night off by rather than light a flame, as Mommy wouldn't probably like that, I pushed her potty button! Let the Games begin!

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. I think it's dangerous that you've found all of these buttons. But I have full faith you'll win all the golds in this year's Baby Bater Olympics.

    ReplyDelete