Friday, February 5, 2010

What a Busy Day!

Yesterday was a BUSY day. Mommy and I had another dr.'s appointment. While there they played this horrible elevator music, and though I was already nervous, that music added to my anxiety. As I was sitting around just minding my own business, I felt this poking prodding instrument. It poked me and scared me, so I ran to the other side of my apartment. Then it did it again and followed me around. It turns out they were trying to hear my heart beat, but I was too shy. Daddy was so excited, I could hear him from inside! Finally it stopped. A few minutes later another instrument started pushing in through Mommy's belly, but I was alright, it was a camera and I got a new picture taken.



Can you believe it? I'm 1 1/3 inches long! I grew an inch in a month! No wonder I have growing pains and stretch marks.

So after that, Mommy had a bad headache, so we went home and she slept. I didn't like that much, though, because I didn't get anything to eat for 5 whole hours, so hit the puke button. I think I went a little overboard though, I kept doing it until we went to bed around 11:15. Oops! So I think I am going to treat Mommy a little nicer today and give her a break...however if I don't get my food, I just might push that button again.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment