Thursday, February 18, 2010

Broken Buttons and Favorite Olympic Competition

So it is official, Mommy's sick button is broken! I kept pushing it over and over that it finally just has stopped working. I can't seem to make her REALLY sick anymore. Also, her energy button is working again. I guess my couch was parked on the cord. I was moving things the other day and found it. Sorry Mommy!

So I think I have found my favorite Olympic competition: Downhill Trampoline Jumping! It is so much fun. I put the trampoline on sleds and then push it down the hill all the while jumping up and down. I found that turn 8 is the worst. There happens to be one of Mommy's nerves right there. Every time I make that turn, I crash and Mommy feels it. Sorry again Mommy! Boy, I really need to re-model in here to get a little more room. I here a project! ;)

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment