Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Getting Bigger

So it's official: car rides and I don't agree! I'm starting to fill up the space in here, but the seat belts and the clothing Mommy has, both come right over the top of me! That just makes me feel sick and so, I push Mommy's sick button also, so that she knows I don't like it! The drive to Great Grandma's was beautiful! I even got to try some new food! Vinegar and salt potato chips and funyuns. Mommy had a blast eating those because I have augmented her taste buds so it was an extra blast of flavor for her. Daddy made fun of Mommy's reaction. It was almost too much for her. Well, we better get up and get going, that is my cue to go to sleep. It's kind of strange, all of a sudden my body wants to start sleeping during the day and moving at night. Hmmmm.... I wonder why that is? Anyways TTYL ( I just learned that from some chat friends)

- Bater

1 comment: