Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Week Day!

I am now officially 13 weeks old! Wow! I have noticed that my head is shrinking! Ok not really. My head is the same but my body is catching up. My head is only 1/3 the size of my body. I am now the size of a shrimp. If you thought I was growing fast before, I just doubled my size to 3 inches in 2 weeks! Crazy!

So last night I was just minding my business when a knock on the door came. I went and opened the door and in rushed the baby police! They held me down and put some kind of ink on my fingertips and pressed them to a piece of paper and then ran out. I managed to ask one of them what was happenig. They said that I now had fingerprints and they needed to start tracking my growth. I told them well shoot if you want that, just follow my blog! They didn't know about my blog. When they found out they said: oh sorry about that. They returned the paper and gave me a 5% off coupon for Papa John's Pizza. Strange night.

- Bater

P.S. - too bad I don't like pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment