Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Week Day!

Well it's official! My Daddy has been waiting to say this for 10 whole weeks: I am now the size of a Kumquat! He loves that word! I woke up this morning with the strangest feeling. I felt this tingling sensation all over my body. I couldn't figure it out until I realized, I have hair! Tiny little hairs all over! Cool. I also realized I can bend my legs and limbs now too! Woohoo! You know I just can't wait until my nervous sytem gets built and I can move my limbs voluntarily rather than involuntarily. The nerves are supposed to start growing this week. Also... I have a slight problem. I can't sit up straight. Turns out my head takes up 50% of my body mass. So I can't move very well. Oh well, that will change soon enough.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment