Monday, January 11, 2010

Hard Times

So the economy is really bad. I am a little worried about what will actually happen to me when I get out, so I wanted to start early. I am posting my Resume now in hopes that in 22 years or more from now, I will be able to find a job:

Bater(soon to have a name)

Mommy's stomach - baterepistles.blogspot.com - baterepistles@gmail.com
Purpose: To allow me to gain experience that will enable me to exceed expectations and to overcome the current economic issues.

Poppy Seed - Week 1-4
  • Helped my body grow from an implantation to the size of Poppy Seed
  • Majored in Bio-Molecular re-organization
  • Managed to make something from nothing.
Sesame Seed - Week 5
  • Moved large quantities of red blood cells through a highly delicate machine
  • Developed a method for expanding and contracting large quantities of air
Lentil Bean - Week 6
  • Helped begin and continue the manipulation of several millions of cells.
  • Managed and coordinated the creation of structures intricately woven together

Skills
  • Bio-Molecular re-organization
  • Spelunking/Mountain climbing
  • Hotair Ballooning
  • Typing 45 wpm
  • HTML, Javascript, CSS
  • Photography

Interests
  • Eating
  • Moving
  • Having fun with Mommy


-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment