Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Camera

So after getting my picture taken and realizing that they REALLY botched the picture, I mean they didn't even get my smile they must have set their aperature to f.000000001, I decided to get me a camera. It arrived last night, the UMB7 Mark III. Slick camera. Comes with the latest HD video for biology films!

Anyways, I took the camera out of the box and plugged it into the power supply, the UMBilical cord, and started blasting away. I couldn't use ambient light because it's dark in here, at least I think it is, I still don't have my eyes I wish they would grow already. Anyways, I snapped a COOL picture of a red bloodcell but it died on me. So turned to some self portraiture. It didn't turn out. I tried the auto timer but I had to run into the button then swim out front, remember no legs or arms. I realized it was attached to me through the cord, so all I got was Mommy's tummy. There was a point where I was snapping away when Mommy rolled over on me. So I pulled the magic muscle and made her go potty. Anyways to you who like pictures:



Looking out from within
ISO - 100 @ 2.8 for 1/250

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment