Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coming Between Mommy and Daddy

So last night Daddy gave Mommy a hug and it was official: I came between them. With Mommy's tummy growing and Daddy's tummy in the third trimester for 10 years, they couldn't hug without squishing me. Can I just give a holler out on behalf of all Babies: please, parents, hug to the side! It's a lot more comfortable for all parties involved! Trust me, it's a lot more claustrophobic in here than you think. Imagine minding your own business when all of a sudden you see the wall in front of you falling in! Wow! Crazy! I mean, I was talking with the other Babies at Mommy's work, a pair of twins, and they have no room to move. Can you imagine hugging and collapsing the walls for them?! Anyways, maybe I can work something out with Mommy so, if she wants to hug Daddy, she could just let me know and I will move to her back for a time! ;)

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment