Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! This is my year! I am so excited I have so many things I want to do this year! I have tons of goals and tons of resolutions!

On Wednesday my mommy has a Dr.'s appointment where they are going to take a picture of me. It's going to be the first time she will see me, so I have been furiously changing things around in here. I called in an insulation expert yesterday. He blew some foam insulation in and finally my mommy's tummy doesn't cave in when she buttons her jeans. It's quite roomy in here now. I've decided that I like food as well, so now I have been trying to get my mommy to eat way more than she used to. It's slowly working. Well, hope you all have a good 2010 I will see in august!

-Bater

Resolutions:
1. Grow a pair of eyes and a set of appendages.
2. Bust outta here at the appropriate time.
3. Learn how to sleep poop and cry.
4. Learn how to sit up and roll over.
5. Get my portfolio to gain an average of 15% a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment