Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Chemistry Set

I LOVE chemistry! I got a new set yesterday and started playing around with it. I can make all sorts of cool sounds and smells. Mommy keeps thinking she's a bull frog from all of the burps she keeps letting out, but that's just me playing with my dry ice and helium. Don't ask me how that works, it just does. I tried out some different solutions and there is one that I really like. When I combine the different compounds it makes a growling noise and Mommy starts to eat. I like to play with this compound ever 2-3 hours. It's fun!

Did you know that sulfur is fun too! It makes things stinky AND makes Mommy's tummy expand! Woohoo! Now I found some "sugar and spice" amongst my set but I don't want to mix those. You know what you get when you mix sugar and spice and everything nice and I don't want one of "those" in here with me.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment