Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BTC - Baby Training Center

I don't know if you all remember this but at 8 weeks in here, I get to start going to the BTC. This is where I start to learn about my new body and the changes that are and will be happening.

So I arrived at the BTC on Monday. They have you meet in a big room. You get to bring whatever might help you feel comfortable, I brought my camera, and then they make you go through one door and push whatever you brought through another! It was hard to do, but I made it. Next they stick an "embryo" dot on you. That let's everyone know that you are the new person on the block. Classes then start and you are off and learning!

I have a couple of classes. The first class I have is BUM 101 - Backside Under Management. It helps me understand what to do with my backside now that I am losing my tail. Our text book is: A Tail of Two Sittings. I have one other class right now entitled: WIGGLE 215 - Waiting Inside for Grattifyingly Great Lengths of Epidermis. This class helps me understand the point of my skin and how I need to keep moving in order to stretch the skin and not let it dry out. Our text book is: Inferno - A Bun in the Oven.

Well time to get to class. See you tomorrow!

-Bater

1 comment: