Friday, January 22, 2010

Sayings and a New Button

I have been learning a lot from the BTC. All this learning has made me think about different things. I really have had some wonderful experiences and they have added some more perspective to different sayings.

1. "Through the eye of the beholder" - I got to go adventuring around in Mommy and stumbled upon her nose. That was scary. It means a lot more when you are inside the beholder!

2. "All dressed up with nowhere to go" - isn't it so true! There I was all dressed up ready for my close up and first picture and they had a LOUSY camera. And I STILL can't go anywhere.

3. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" - So true ! Mommy and Daddy SO wanted me to come along. They are so excited. I keep having Daddy talk to me through Mommy's stomache. I'm sure it will change to singing shortly. However, sadly, Mommy is sick ALL the time.

Just some added insight from a kidney bean. With that said, I also found a new button! When I push it, Mommy instantly falls asleep and lays her head on the nearest wall! It's awesome! Now if only I can find a button that will make her move in what ever direction I want!?

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll find it. you seem to have a tireless spirit.

    ReplyDelete