Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Gym class, a Paint set and Me

So I started gym class yesterday. They have you run around and around and consume as much energy as possible! It helps my muscles grow and become strong. I never knew my little legs could go so fast in the air! Anyways, I don't like my gym teacher he's a little green with envy as I'm getting out of here in 7 months but he's not! Here see for yourself:



My Mommy said she had a present for me. She said she wanted to help me learn how to paint. So she let me know she would be sending some paints soon. She sent me a picture:



Finally, you know being me you get to see some weird perspective, (figuratively speaking), so I decided to attach my camera to Mommy's belly button and see what I can see. Well it turns out my friend, widgie, was looking my way right when I started looking out:



Gotta love the world! I can't wait to get out of here and start to have fun!

- Bater

1 comment: