Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Cellular Gedcom

So there are a lot of you who are wondering about my family tree. Since I don't know what it is until I get out of here, I will share with you my cellular family tree.

Back in December, around the 7th, I began receiving chromosomes from my parents. I began forming DNA from pair 1. They nourished me and helped me develop many key parts needed for further development. Pair 16 provided me with my bloodcells where as pair 23...well let's just say I will keep the results of that pair secret until about 5 months. ;) It has been a tough life so far. Digesting and sleeping and growing. Why I had to grow up hill in both directions in 3mm of fluid! I tell you...you young one have it easy! Now I am 7 weeks along... Many more pair have contributed to my growing. All in all though I'm just a melting pot for chromosomal DNA.

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment