Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Name

That's right, just call me "fetus"! I am no longer an embryo. The "embryo" dot has been removed. I am a fetus! It's quite a "feet" for "us", Mommy and I. Anyways... I get to start a new class today. It's called: WIT 100: Winning Intellectual Troubles. This class helps me use my newly formed brain to intellectually get out of trouble. This won't click in until I'm about 32. The book is: The Adventures of Huckleberry Bater. It's a short autobiography. Meant to illuminate my decisions. I don't know if I am going to like it. As far as my other classes, they went well, I graduated early from them. Anyways, time for class. See you tomorrow.

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. I've always admired people who could graduate early. And now I've admired an embryo/fetus.

    ReplyDelete