Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Internet Security

Who new that Daddy would do that to me?! Yesterday, Daddy hacked my account and placed that entry about bedding! Everyone knows that that stuff wouldn't fit in here! I reprimanded him and hopefully he won't do it again! Change your passwords folks! Don't write them down on sticky notes and stick them to your Mommy's belly button! I'll never do THAT again!

Anyways now back to our regularly scheduled cuteness...ME!

I LOVE BUBBLES! They make me so happy. I blow them up and watch them float around. Then Mommy takes them and gets rid of them. I don't know how but maybe you all do? Anyways...she gets rid of them and I keep making more. I have the new UMBBubble maker 5000! It makes German bubbles and French bubbles and Swedish bubbles and very small micro bubbles! Now if only I can get a nacho cheese machine!

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment