Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Womb-athlon

You've hear of the Biathlon and the Triathlon, but have you ever heard of the Womb-athlon? I didn't think so. Last night, around 8:00, I started my first womb-athlon. It is a Marathon combined with womb diving and extreme umbilical swinging! So I started with the Marathon. My little legs were just a moving as fast as they could go. Mommy felt me running the whole way. When I finished there I took up the womb diving portion. This is where you climb to the highest part of the womb and then jump to the bottom. You have three attempts to woo the judges. I got 3rd place. I don't know how as I was the only one competing, but oh well. Finally we had the umbilical swing. That was fun! You climb up to a high spot and then you jump out over the placenta with the umbilical cord. You let go and then you just bounce! It's really cool! Anyways, I'm tired now, so I will talk to you all later.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment