Friday, March 5, 2010

A Horrifying Dr.'s Visit

I am SO lucky to be able to write this down. I had a traumatizing experience yesterday. I had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday. All was well. Mommy and Daddy asked a couple of questions and the midwife answered them. And then the horror began. As I was just sitting here minding my own business I felt a slight pressure on Mommy's stomach. At first I just thought, eh no big deal. Then I felt I needed to move. So I moved opposite of the pressure. Then the pressure moved over the top of me again. So I moved again. That is when something grabbed me and strapped me to a table and pressed a strange little device up against my chest and left it there for a little bit. Then all of a sudden it was gone, I was unstrapped and left alone to try and figure out what just happened. Well it turns out, after talking with other embryos, that this is normal. What!? I said. They told me it was my parents and Dr. trying to listen to my heart beat. Well if that's the case now they know why it is so fast, you scared me to death! Please, if you just want to listen send me the recorder and I will do it myself! Anyways, I'm healthy and all is well. I will have a cool surprise for everyone in 6 weeks. Stay tuned!

- Bater

1 comment: