Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Week Day!

16 weeks! Can you believe it? New hated food for the week: guacamole! I'm now the size of an avocado! It's been a really interesting time so far. Supposedly between this week and the next month, Mommy will feel me kick for the first time. I don't know why she hasn't felt me before, I have been kicking her for a while! So the coolest thing is starting to happen. I think one of the most painful things I have read about on the Internet, is when someone stubs their toe. I don't ever want to have that happen to me, so I was thinking about that and lo and behold, my body started growing little shields all over my toes. That's right, I have toenails now! Now, how am I going to trim those? Anyways, all is going well. I'm now about 4 1/2 inches long and my heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day. And by the way, my scalp is starting to sprout hair. All in all, this is a great week. I really get to start growing fast. Look out world, here I come.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment