Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Week Day!

Happy Week Day all! I am now 17 weeks along and 5 inches long! It's been a cruise week, you know just kind of growing and cruising along. I'm about as heavy as a turnip! Yes it's true. So the strangest things happened to me this morning. So I woke up this morning after a long night. Mommy was up until 1 or 130 last night coughing. I wanted to let her know I didn't like her being up so late. So I kicked her like always, only, my foot didn't squish like it used to. It was firm. I started feeling my arms and legs and all, guess what, I have bones! That's right, I'm toughening right up. I don't think Mommy felt me kick, but it will only be a matter of time. So as I was kicking up a storm in here, all of a sudden I felt something wet, ok more than usual as I am in a placenta, dripping down my head and down my back. I reached up and put some of this on my thumb and sucked it. It was salty tasting. I looked it up on wikipedia by typing: "salty excretion". I found that I am sweating! It is the nastiest feeling ever, and there is no shower! None whatsoever! So I am going to call first thing Monday morning and have a plumber come out and install a shower. I like to smell fresh. Can you believe not showering or washing for 9 months? We get a little stinky. A lot people say babies smell nice, like something called baby powder, but really it's just 9 months of "blood, sweat, and tears". Anyways, Mommy is getting better and yesterday we all got to get out and about. It was fun. Well off to sleep I go. Later.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment