Monday, March 8, 2010

The Baby Whisperer

Daddy is SO weird. Yesterday morning, as Mommy and he woke up, they were talkin about their day and all, and then I heard it and felt it! I felt Mommy's tummy press slightly in and then a sound started coming through... It was Daddy's voice! I know he was saying stuff to me but I couldn't make out what he was saying! You know, I am sure there are tons of books and all out there and they all say talk to your baby. It's true. We can hear you and respond with motion. But I hate to tell you this: we don't understand what you are saying! We just have never talked. We don't know your language! Through out life there are several instances of this:
1. As an embryo
2. As a baby until about 2 or 3
3. As a teenager between 13-19
4. As a single adult between 20-25
5. As an old person: whenever we lose our sanity and hearing due to our own kids.

So just so that you know Daddy, there are only a select few times that I will understand you... Keep talking, you might hit one of those times! ;)

- Bater

P.S. - here's the latest Mommy pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment