Monday, March 22, 2010

The Debate Is On!

So...it has begun! Mommy and Daddy are at it again: they can't decide on what I will be. I know who I am. I know whether I am a boy or a girl, buy I am not telling. It is time for you to vote! Which will I be: a boy or a girl! It's not going to matter which you choose, I've already made up my mind, however, it will be fun to see what people think. By the way, I hate to tell you this, but half of you will be wrong. Oh and Daddy is right! (this answer paid for by the Rocky Mountain chapter of the Daddy council for the advancement of fatherly tendencies. The positions or opinions expressed in this answer do not reflect the opinions of the blogger nor his Mother.) Let the polling begin!

What do you think I will be?
Boy
Girl
pollcode.com free polls


- Bater

1 comment: