Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Week Day!

18 weeks, 5 1/2 inches, the size of a bell pepper and extremely active! Oh, and I look like a flying squirrel! Just kidding. I found out this morning that my ears are finally in place, but they stick out from the side of my head! Oh well, I hope they attach themselves a little more before I make my appearance. Anyways, it's been a fun ride the last week. Every time Mommy coughs, I get to go up and down and up and down. It's a lot better than the earthquake, it's kind of soothing. Daddy was gone all day yesterday for a wedding shoot, then he came home and died. I don't want to roll over and kick him, because he might start smelling already. I've only read about rigor mortis, I just don't want to experience it right now! He also kept waking Mommy up with his snoring all night long. Anyways, I'm starting to get hungry, time to push the button!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment