Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of...

You would think that with a warning from a strange person, Julius Ceasar would have bewared the Ides of March! Am I wrong about that? Sorry, just had to rant. It was my assigned reading for one of my classes. Why I don't know. Something about the schools wanting to get ahead of the curve so they are sending homework to their future students. It's to be done before we enroll. I hope I'm able to learn calculus before I have to enroll. Anyways... Yesterday at church was crazy for Mommy and I. Daddy went home sick and with a tweaked back, so I had to protect Mommy from all those little kids wanting her attention! Sooner or later she will feel my kicks of warning when one gets too close! Anyways, then we went to dinner...corned beef and cabage. Not a fan! I let Mommy know. Anyways, today is bound to be an interesting day and the week the same. Now, I need to go to sleep. Remember beware the ides of march! I love that phrase!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment