Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello?

So, I'm a little sad. I would have thought I would have gotten a whole lot more people voting rather than just one person. Is this site on? If you can, vote on the poll below. Anyways, all is well. Mommy went to the dr.'s office for her head cold. It seems like she made it through the night a little better. I am getting more and more excited about my bones. Did you know, if you press your hand down in the middle of your forearm, you can feel two bones? That's right there are two! We embryos are just fascinated at how bones grow. Before I had bones growing in, my arm looked like Harry potter with no bones in his arm. It was all floppy and strange. Anyways, I hope you all get to vote, but now I am going to go bloodcell surfing. I will tell you about it later.

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. fine, Bater, I broke all my rules and voted. I'm such a good aunt.

    ReplyDelete