Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday and the Nursery Move

I've got my dolly cart, my gloves, my duct tape, my boxes and plenty of food to eat because today Mommy and Daddy and the Ward are moving church buildings. We have to move the nursery toys and all. It will be a big endeavor but it's ok, they have me! I'm an excellent delegator. I mean consider the fact that I don't even have to feed my self, I have delegated that responsibility to Mommy! ;) I will try to help by not getting in the way ;).

Yesterday I think I over did it with the power sucking because by 630 Mommy was drifting in and out of consciousness. I need to pay attention to how much juice I am using. I guess I shouldn't run the washing machine, the toaster, the microwave and the game system at the same time. Oops! Sorry Mommy!

- Bater

1 comment: