Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life As a Stool and The Things I Can do Now

So last night we all went over to Pyler's house to play! It was so much fun! I got to watch pyler and widgie play. I do have one minor little problem with pyler now: he sits on me when playing with Mommy! Pyler... Hey Pyler, could you stop that? I'm growing in here! Anyways, I was just minding my business and he would sit on Mommy's lap and then lean back and play and then just sit on me! He better watch out. When I get bigger I'm going to punch him from inside and let him know I am here.

Anyways, I am now gettig more and more coordinated. Can do all of the following:
1. Bend my arms and legs( when I want to)
2. Suck on my thumb
3. Make faces
4. Go to the bathroom. ( that's right, my liver and spleen and working woohoo!)
5. Answer the age old question: which came first, the Mommy or the embryo? (the world may never know. But I do!)

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, your mother's violent tendencies are already being exhibited in the womb

    ReplyDelete