Friday, May 21, 2010

Water Bags and Big Tummies

So I have to start by saying "Sorry Mommy" for having done something I didn't mean to. Yesterday was an interesting day. I started the day out by kicking a little here and there and then I got a little overly excited about the day. I was kicking when all of a sudden: poof! A large water bag deployed in my face! I Was pressed up against it and it was very uncomfortable! I later realized that it's the latest in safety equipment! If something hits Mommy in the stomach in just the right way, poof it will deploy! Well, as a result of that bag, Mommy's tummy has swolen considerably in size. I have been working on pumping the excess water out, but it is a slow process. I regret to say it, but I have a feeling that I am going to be doing this kind of thing more often than not. Sorry Mommy! Good thing there is only 3 months left, huh?

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment