Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A New Venture: Bater Mayes

So I think I am going to start a new business. I am going to make money selling, online of course, a new product. It is a pair of handle bars that attach to Mommy's stomach on the inside. They run horizontal to the ground. You then can use them to do pull ups on, repel, or help yourself in and out of the womb. They are a helper. I am going to call them: Love Handles. This will be my pitch:

Bater Mayes here for Love Handles. Have you ever wanted to be more prepared for that special day? Have you ever fallen in the womb? Do you want to make Julian fries? Then the Love Handles are for you. They can help you get that body you are looking for or help you pick yourself up. Simply attach them to the abdominal wall and let sit for 2 hours. You will love your freedom: only 3 easy payments of 1.5 million red bloodcells. Order now!

I think this I going to make tons!

- Bater

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome. you have a bright...oh gosh. you have a future ahead of you. that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete