Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Week Day! And Happy Mother's Day!

Well...it is Mother's Day and it is Week 24! Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there and of course to MY Mommy! Sorry all, but she's the best!

Well I gained 4 ounces over the last week. I am over 1 foot long, head to heel, and am about the size of a corn cob! I'm noticing that my taste buds are growing in more and more. I am also noticing that there is a strange feeling in my chest...my lungs are starting to form. There is a substance being formed as well known as surfactant. It inflates my lungs when I get out of here. Kinda cool!

Anyways... I am just kicking like crazy now. I like it when I can just spread out and kick. I don't like it when Mommy sits down and squishes me. So now I kick harder. Last night I was trying to make myself sick. I was spinning and spinning and spinning, but I couldn't go fast enough. Oh well, maybe next time! Well off to bed!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment