Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mutant Ninja Baby From Beyond!

I am stealth by night. You cannot see me. I lurk just below the surface! Mommy waits, trying to feel me kick and so I wait. Once she doesn't expect it, I give her a kick and a Hi-ya! "and I'd kick her sir!" I am...the Mutant Ninja Baby From the Beyond!

Last night I just could NOT get comfortable! I kept kicking and moving and twisting and turning. I went from laying down to sitting up to being diagonal. I kicked and punched trying to make things soft. I even tried pushing on Mommy's Tummy to make it bigger for me. Nothing worked. So when she laid down finally for bed I started kicking again and I put on a show! Daddy even saw Mommy's tummy move! So, for a limited
Time, I will be performing in Mommy's tummy. I'll be here all week! ;)

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment