Monday, May 3, 2010

How to Make Daddy Sick

Answer? Have a co-worker with a 24 hour flu show up to work and then 3 days later make Daddy work really hard. Let that simmer for 12 hours and voilĂ ! You have a sick Daddy. Mommy won't kiss him on the lips and I squirm away when they hug! I do NOT need to be sick! Anyways, yesterday was a normal day. I didn't do much. I was recovering from my SOUR training. Anyways, last night I just hung out. It was the longest night since I've been in here. I didn't kick too much, but oh the hours of silence and then the hours of incesant snoring from Daddy! Oh how I wish I couldn't hear until AFTER I was born! Oh well, now I can go to sleep with the soft gentle voices of 500+ school children! Oh the joy and the serenity!

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment