Monday, May 10, 2010

Racing and Appologies!

So, over the last little while, Mommy has noticed that there is a lot of pressure on her Tummy. Generally, this pressure is coming from my legs and from me pushing out. What she doesn't know, is that I am really just playing my new game: UMBRacing 2010! It is SOOOOOOO Cool! I have a steering wheel and a whole lot of accessories that make me feel like I am really racing a car. It's fun. There is a fan that blows air in your face, for me they are bubbles, as there is no air in here. I like to go really fast. So, every now and then, I get a little carried away with shifting gears and honking the horn, that I push just a little too much taking corners, and so it gets a little uncomfortable! Sorry Mommy! I didn't mean to. I will work on not pushing too energetically. Anyways, things are well, I am just growing, kicking, pushing and sleeping. There isn't much to do in here, but to just grow. Consider me being in suspended grow-ination. I am just floating waiting for the day the bubble will burst and I will be set free!

-Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment