Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day about Daddy

So Daddy helped me write a great post this morning before his photo shoot, but the silly program he used to type it up didn't publish it and didn't save it. He was so unhappy. So mommy thought she would help out without telling Daddy. He, he. Mommy is very sneaky sometimes.

Tomorrow may be Mother's Day and my Week Day, but today, Mommy and I decided to make it a Day about Daddy. Mommy had a little chat with me yesterday and told me I needed to move more for Daddy, so he can feel me too. I try, but his hand is so nice and warm it just makes me relax. Mommy pokes me and squishes me (unintentionally of course), and her students are so loud, I just can't settle down. But Daddy, he's calmer, he get's really quiet so he can make sure he feels me move, and he put's his hand on me right where I usually kick. At that point though, I just want to cuddle up with his hand and relax. He's such a good Daddy. He's so excited I'm coming, and he's so anxious to get his projects done around the house so it will be safe for me to come. He has also done such a good job taking care of Mommy, especially those times when I kept pushing her sick button. I know that wasn't very nice of me, but I am doing better. Except when Mommy eats too much chocolate or lettuce. I think she snuck some lettuce by me last night. She put it with some yummy chicken and mushrooms to disguise it. I told you she was sneaky.

Yesterday my friend Pyler was singing so loud I heard him, and I just started dancing. I think it was a song called, "You've got a friend in me," but I'm not sure because he kept singing, "Are you kidding me?" Either way I loved it. He's got a great voice, nice and loud. Maybe I can take singing lessons from him!

I also wanted to let my Grandma Mimi (Code names of course) know that I love the giant rabbit she made for me! I can't wait until I'm big enough to wrestle it! Coach has been working with me, but the rabbit is still 3 times taller than I am. I'll win some day, though! And those ears look ripe for chewing.

Anyway, Happy Day about Daddy! I love you, Daddy! I can't wait to hear what your jokes really sound like! They are kind of garbled in here. I already know they are marvelous, though. I'll try and kick nice and big for you from now on.

-Bater

1 comment: