Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Week Day!

It's official. I am 27 weeks today and this is my last week of the second trimester. I've come a LONG way! I am now 14 1/2 inches long and weigh 2 pounds. Effectively, I am more like a cauliflower in weight! I have to say that this is the moment I have been waiting for! I can open my eyes! Woohoo! I blink them and close them! It's awesome! Also, I am waking and sleeping now on a more regular schedule. There is one concern for me: hiccups! I have heard about them, they seem just plain uncomfortable! I don't think I have had any yet, but I sure don't want them! Boy howdy, growing up is fun, but hiccups can just pass me by...I hope! Any ways, we are all having fun on vacation. I got to help Mommy sew on a really cool sewing machine that grandma has. We sewed for a while! Anyways, well back to sleep. We will SEE you tomorrow. Literally! I can see! WOOHOO!

- Bater

1 comment:

  1. congratulations. and I hiccup on a daily basis. maybe I will hiccup enough that you will never have to.

    ReplyDelete