Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Week Day!

23 weeks! Wow! I'm 11 inches long and weigh about like a large mango! Almost 1 pound. I'm starting to feel some weird stuff happening in my chest. I went to the Internet and found that I have blood vessels that are starting to grow in my chest. I'm starting to prepare to breathe! Isn't that cool? Also, my sense of hearing is improving. I can hear all sorts of things: music, a vaccuum, dogs barking and all sorts of stuff. My sense of motion is getting better too, I can feel when Mommy is Dancing. Yesterday I could feel that Mommy and Daddy were helping move again, so I laid low. I started kicking again around 12 in the morning. It was fun! I found a soft spot and started kicking. I really had fun. Well, got go sleep some more, until tomorrow...

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment