Saturday, May 29, 2010

Daddy's big whoops

So Daddy forgot to help me write my blog this morning. We're just having so much fun on vacation! Here are some of the highlights of our trip so far.

-the sump pump club at Grandma and Grandpa B's new house
-car rides
-shopping with my aunt, cousin, and Great Grandma. Now that I think about it, that was a lot of girls.... Lucky for me Mommy only bought boy stuff for my room. Lots of things with monkeys. What's she trying to say? Hmmm... Oh and some rings because I made her fingers swell.
-I did get to try a blizzard for the first time! It was pretty good! Nice and cool. Although Mommy did sneak some chocolate in there. Oh well. It wasn't that bad.

I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Grandma M yesterday and my Aunt E (he, he! Aunt E that's funny....) today! Next year I'll be able to tell them myself....well, sort of!)


- Bater

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to have a little baby boy tell me happy birthday! love you.

    ReplyDelete