Thursday, April 22, 2010

Squished

So I can't lie. It's starting to get tight in here. Yesterday, I had to have a yard sale. I got rid of my couch and my TV. The bad thing though, was I had to just throw it away...no one showed up to the yard sale! I was totally bummed. So I had to cart them off and throw them in the dumpster. Anyways, I got a little more room for it. Here in a week, I am starting a new class. It's summer school for me. The class is SOUR215 or Staying Out of Uncomfortable Resting. It teaches me how to effectively communicate with Mommy to let her know I am uncomfortable! Before, all I have had was making her sick and giving her some slight kicks. Now I get to learn how to REALLY kick and punch hard. My gym teacher suggested it to me. Anyways, I hear Mommy's alarm, so that is my sleeping call. Until tomorrow.

- Bater

No comments:

Post a Comment